Cursors

6.5.10

Short getaway part 1

Playing at the beach, swimming, trying the body board, running from the waves, trying to catch sunset, gossiping, cooking our own food, playing UNO. Aaaaaahhh..what a great day, especially when you spent it with your girlfriend! seems like I don't wanna go home. It's a good escape from daily life, college thingy and doing my thesis. Although I prefer to go to Pulau Tidung than Carita beach, because the beach and the scenery is way more beautiful, but it's OK. I still enjoy my short getaway.
Enjoy the photos, people..




Ika, Dita, Pritin, Me, Ola and Irma



Meteor garden's style. LOL!





Actually we're trying to catch sunset, but the weather was too cloudy and the sun was hiding behind the cloud, when we got there at the afternoon. poor us..
That's all for now. Continue soon, people..

1 comment:

  1. thanks for dropping by your comment on my blog.. enter my giveaway and win the prize... :) keep blogging

    ReplyDelete

Say a word to me, Dear
and come back anytime..
thank you so much ^_^