Cursors

27.10.11

Bag bag bag..

This month I got many new bag. I'm so happy, because I'm not a person who likes to buy bag very often.Let me show you my new bags.
I got this bags from my Mom. She bought it when she went to Singapore. The left one, is my daily bag now, I use it everywhere I go.
And this bag is from Chictopia. I redeem this bag with my points. It was the first time for me redeemed something in Chictopia. This bag came to my house less than 2 weeks.
I think that's it for now. Sorry I don't have an outfit photo..
See you..

4 comments:

  1. love the bags! I really like the black one :D

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. That black clucth, it's Tory Burch, right?
    By the way, itu kalo redeem dari chictopia trus bayar extra shipping lagi nggak sih?


    YURI
    The fashion blog: http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com
    Daily Journals & Reviews: http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say a word to me, Dear
and come back anytime..
thank you so much ^_^