Cursors

19.9.10

First experience

I think it's been quite a while since my last outfit post. So right now, I'm gonna make a new one. Hmm..I wore this outfit maybe couple weeks ago when my friend asked me to be her model. Can i call this a photoshoot? I'm too shy to call it like that because I'm not a model. Hehehehe But hey never say never to try a new thing, right? I'm so happy when my friend asked me to. Enjoy my photos..

Model : me and Nadia
Photografer : Irma
Location : Kota wisata, Cibubur

Anyway Winnie from Winniewingyi is helding a giveaway. She had many prizes for us , there will be 4 winners and it open Internationally. Yeay! hope i can win, hope i can win. Don't forget to join this giveaway, guys. ^_^


See you, people

10 comments:

  1. wow.u look awesome!
    seperti kamu bisa jadi model nih.hehe:)
    i like ur outfit especially ur floral skirt.and wish u win the giveaway!
    :)

    loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shoot..
    where did u take this shoot??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROCKSTAR!!!!!
    and yeah, you can be a model! don't you see that photo? it's just look really.. should I say dark? or even goth? yeah it is, i guess.
    your outfit was just perfect.
    xo, Lorine

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is an award for u..check on it
    http://fashionnista-dorothy.blogspot.com/2010/10/pink-in-manequin.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku ga datang ke blogger meet up nya
    cz tanggal itu lg wisuda di JCC..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there,

    Thank you for your comment on my blog. Stunning outfit!

    xx
    Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're both are... gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photoshoot
    love the outfit
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Say a word to me, Dear
and come back anytime..
thank you so much ^_^