Cursors

1.3.10

Yellowish

Hei people, how's your long weekend? What are you doing last weekend? i went to Puncak with my big family to celebrate my uncle's birthday party. It was so much fun to spent my weekend with them. We sang, we took a lot of picture and the best part, we used the same clothes. Actually, my uncle design a t-shirt for all of use..That's cool!!!
That's what i wear on the first day


The traffic was making me insane. It took 4 hour to reach Puncak. it's make me bored and tired so i took few picture of myself. Me personally love the second one, it's so natural, i don't even edit it. Isn't that great?


The dresscode is Yellow and i don't have many options to wear so that's what i choose. it's so fun seeing all of my family wore yellow outfits. We're soo bright that night..







We eat, we dance, we laugh, we took lots pics and of course We enjoy the party.

See you people..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say a word to me, Dear
and come back anytime..
thank you so much ^_^