Another Wedding invitation, Another time playing with my dress.
Yesterday was the time for my Assymetric dress. Because the wedding was held at afternoon, so I need something really comfortable and These dress is so perfect! Love the loose, the shape and it's so comfort. Wore it with my cage heels and my mom's clucth. Trying to make it simple.
I'm waiting my bangs grow longer, cause right now, it's such a mess. Like your can see on my last post. I cut it but it didn't turn so good. So i clipped it everywhere I go. Hehehehe
I got an award from other bloggers, First from Emma (Fancy Bella) and second from Indi (Dunia kecil Indi). They both gave me this award.
Thank you so much guys..
And the rule is I have to tell you 7 facts bout myself. Okay hmm.. * I need quite long time to think bout this. But I'll give it a try.
1. I'm not really care about fashion up till i'm in college. I used to be a boyish little girl. I always had short haircut since elementary. Wore t-shirt, jeans, sneakers or sandals all the time. My friends like to say that I'm handsome. *sigh
2. I believe in love at the first sight. I did feel it with my BF since the first time we met, July 2003.
Me and Him long time ago
3. I can't walk with 12 cm or more heels. I'm scared of falling. 9cm is safe for me.
4. I love korean movies and artists. Lee Min Ho, Goong Yoo and Jang geung suk are my favorite.
5. I'm still a fan of Tweety Bird. Tweety is so cuuuuteee. I have carpet, bed sheet and towel in my bedroom. :D
6. My dream jobs are to be a Psycholog or to be a kindergarten teacher. I love kids..
7. I love reading manga. Detective Conan and Doraemon are the best!
Last Weekend, one of my bestie since High School getting married. She's the first who get married among eight of us (back in High School, I've seven close friends and called ourself with Yamkarlic). I moved when first time I saw her with her Wedding outfit. She's so beautiful and soon to be someone's wife.
Akad Nikah @ Her house
Bride and Groom
With Betawi Tradition outfit
It's a beautiful yet touchful moment when the Bride asked permition from her parents and the Groom said Ijab Kabul. *teary eyes
Wedding reception @ Menpora
Attented the wedding reception with my BF and my lil brother.
They wore Padangnese tradition outfit
Minus two of my friends. Too bad they couldn't come.
What I wore :
Mom's Kebaya encim - Unbranded tanktop - Jeans - Little things she needs clutch - Garage Shop heels
Kebaya and bustier made by tailor - Mom's clucth - Unbranded wedges
Candid by my friend. Love it!
Congrats Siti & Abang. I wish your marriage will be full of love, joy and sakinah, mawadah n warahmah.